This section will show you how to flash the Bubblegum-96 Boards with the Phoenix OS.
- Step 1: Prepare Software
- Step 2: Prepare Hardware
- Step 3: Burn the image onto the Bubblegum-96
- Step 4: Double Check
Before flashing the board you need to prepare the following items.
- Bubblegum-96 board
- USB cable Type-A to Type-A
- A qualified power supply
- A charger, 9V is good
- HDMI cable
- A display with the HDMI socket
Step1: Prepare the software
For Chinese Users:
For Global Users:
Step2: Prepare your hardware
- Use the USB cable to connect your Bubblegum-96 board with a Windows computer, DO NOT POWER ON.
- Boot board into ADFU mode.
- Connect host PC (Windows) to Bubblegum-96 via USB3.0 port (blue one) via USB type A-A cable. Host PC CAN be USB2.0 or USB3.0.
- Press ADFU key and then plug in power. Hold the ADFU key for 3-5 seconds, or until the program recognizes the board. There will be a signal for new hardware on the screen, you should now be in ADFU mode.
Step3: Burn the image onto the Bubblegum-96 board
- Open the Active Flash Tool you just download and installed.
- Select the image file from the location you saved.
- Click the ‘Download’ button.
- You will be informed whether the board is being flashed or not.
- The process bar will show you the ‘Successful’ when the board is flashed successfully.
###Step4: Double check
- Connect the board with a display.
- Power on
- When the words ‘initial the Phoenix OS’(or Remix logo) on the screen, it means you have flashed the board successfully.
Phoenix OS/Remix OS is on your board, time to have some fun. Cheers!
Need more help? Visit the Troubleshooting page or you can easily submit your questions on Bubblegum Support Forum @ https://www.96boards.org/forums/forum/products/bubblegum96/