Using the HiKey
A comprehensive guide to using the HiKey Consumer Edition development board. This guide is written by the 96Boards team at Linaro with community contributions and links to third-party content.
- Choose and install an operating system on your HiKey
- Already familiar with your 96Boards? Skip the board bring up sections and go straight to your download!
- Build from Source
- Instructions for building and flashing the components of your favorite operating systems
- Getting Started
- Learn about your HiKey board, how to prepare and set up for basic use
- Useful Guides
- Execute unique configurations to customize your HiKey experience
- Vendor Documentation
- Explore what makes your HiKey unique, technical specifications, schematics, hardware notes and more...
- Additional Documentation
- Discover our list of sponsored HiKey documents, these include User Guides and Application notes
- From bug reports and current issues, to forum access and other useful resources, we want to help you find answers