Using the B2260
Here is a comprehensive guide to use the B2260 Consumer Edition development board.
This guide is written by the 96Boards team at Linaro with community contributions and links to third-party content.
- Already familiar with your 96Boards? Skip the board bring up sections and go straight to your download!
- Choose and install an operating system on your B2260
- Getting Started
- Learn about your B2260 board, how to prepare and set up for basic use
- Useful Guides
- These guides will help to get you started with a variety of available on-boards software
- Hardware Documentation
- Explore what makes your B2260 unique, technical specifications, schematics, hardware notes and more...
- From bug reports and current issues, to forum access and other useful resources, we want to help you find answers