Using the Carbon
A comprehensive guide to using the Carbon IoT Edition board. This guide is written by the 96Boards team at Linaro with community contributions and links to third-party content.
- Getting Started
- Learn about your Carbon board, how to prepare and set up for basic use
- Building for Carbon
- In a few simple steps, learn how to build and flash your own applications to the Carbon.
- Find instructions on how to flash new applications to your Carbon!
- This page contains prebuilt OS and Application files, simply download and flash to get started.
- Hardware Documentation
- Explore what makes your Carbon unique, technical specifications, schematics, hardware notes and more...
- Additional Documentation
- Discover our list of sponsored Carbon documents, these include User Guides and Application notes
- From bug reports and current issues, to forum access and other useful resources, we want to help you find answers