96Boards Neonkey is the sensor hub platform for all 96Boards compliant family products. The Neonkey packs a Cortex-M4 chip, 512 Kbytes flash, 128 Kbytes SRAM, and more details of SPEC as below.
- SoC: STMicroelectronics STM32F411CE
- CPU: ARM Cortex-M4 - Clock Speed: 100 MHz Maximum - SRAM: 128 Kbytes - Storage: 512 Kbytes flash - Sensors: Temp/Humidity, Preasure, ALS/Proximity, Geomagnetic, Accel/Gyro
- Expansion Interface: 40 pin low-speed expansion connector, +1.8V, +5V, GND, SWDIO, SWCLK, UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, JTAG, MCU, GPIO
- Digital Out Voltage: 1.8V
- Analog In Voltage : 3.3V - LED: 16 x LEDs - Button: RST (Reset the STM32), USR (boot into bootloader for flashing)
- Size: 60x30mm