This was our first episode after the week of Linaro Connect. It was a small hangout and a little shorter than normal. Robert began the hangout with a recap of what took place at Linaro Connect. He discussed the OpenHours that took place live during the week – see below to view all the recorded sessions and the presentations given that pertained to 96Boards.
In this OpenHours the first question was regarding what Linaro does and how 96Boards is related to Linaro. Robert gave an in-depth overview of how these are all connected. The next question was about Microsoft and it’s opensource involvement and the Windows 10 upgrade. The group then discussed a project that one of the attendees was working on and gave feedback. There was a lot of discussion on what each of the attendees was working on. Robert then announced that OpenHours season 2 will officially kick-off on October 20th.
To watch episode 22 go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR1YzwGwGQE or watch below:
Below is an overview of all the 96boards related sessions that took place at Linaro Connect:
- LAS16-109: LAS16-109: The status quo and the future of 96Boards
- Community development, Compliance (for members and partners), Reference platform software, product development platform.
- Presentations & Videos: http://connect.linaro.org/resource/las16/las16-109/
- LAS16-412 96Boards Openhours
- 96Boards hosted Openhours live from Linaro Connect- see below to watch the video of the panel session
- Presentations & Videos: http://connect.linaro.org/resource/las16/las16-412/
- LAS16-502: 96Boards Community Panel
- Discussion around activities for 96Boards.
- Presentations & Videos: http://connect.linaro.org/resource/las16/las16-502/
- LAS16-506: The future of 96Boards documentation
- 96Boards aims to end outdated documentation by implementing a dynamic approach which utilizes member and community resources, paired with on point maintenance and diligent review from the 96Boards team and Linaro. Doing this, we can provide up-to-date, straightforward, and accurate documentation without the need to share documents, convert formats, or refer to releases/versions when wondering if the document is going to work.
- Presentations & Videos: http://connect.linaro.org/resource/las16/las16-506/
- To watch all videos that pertained to 96Boards during the week – go to our YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-NF6S9MM_W1YkonCIZvlszP4Ntf-JDTZ
Be sure to join us for next week’s OpenHours: https://www.96boards.org/openhours/
Unfortunately the chat was not able to be captured this week due to a technical issue but we will have this again going forward next week. The link is: http://www.96boards.org/forums/topic/openhours-topic-suggestion/ and Robert will take these suggestions and try to incorporate these into future OpenHours.
Please remember, if you get stuck, there are resources to help you through the installation. Feel free to check out the 96Boards forums, 96Boards wiki, or Freenode IRC channel #96boards (there are many ways to access IRC, this website is one of them). Dig around the wiki, create a new forum thread, and/or post a question in the chat.
Click here to join us for next OpenHours