This section show how to install an operating system to your B2260 using the SD Card method on a Windows host computer. ***
- Step 1: Prepare MicroSD card
- Step 2: Recall Download Location
- Step 3: Unzip SD Card Install Image
- Step 4: Download the Win32DiskImager tool
- Step 5: Use Win32DiskImager tool to flash image onto SD Card
- Step 6: Prepare B2260 with SD card
####Step 1: Prepare MicroSD card
- Ensure data from mircoSD card is backed up
- Everything on microSD card will be lost by the end of this procedure.
####Step 2: Recall Download Location
- Locate SD card install file from Downloads page.
- This file will be needed for the next step.
####Step 3: Unzip SD Card Install Image
- When unzipped, this download will be a file
- Install Image (.img)
####Step 4: Download the Win32DiskImager tool
####Step 5: Use Win32DiskImager tool to flash image onto SD Card
- Open Win32DiskImager tool
- Click the folder icon in the top right
Find your way to the appropriate
.imgfile (This is why you need to remember the location of your extracted image.)
- Insert your microSD card (through a USB SD card-reader, if necessary)
- Select the correct device and click “write” There may be a warning about corrupting the device. Click “Yes” to proceed.
- This process may take a few minutes, be patient and wait for a completion notice.
- Upon completion you should see the following pop-up:
- Eject SD Card and proceed to next Step
####Step 6: Prepare B2260 with SD card
- Make sure B2260 is unplugged from power
- Connect an HDMI monitor to the B2260 with an HDMI cable, and power on the monitor
- Plug a USB keyboard and mouse into the two USB connectors on the B2260
- Insert the microSD card into the B2260
- Plug power adaptor into B2260, wait for board to boot up.
Congratulations! You are now booting your newly installed operating system directly from SDCard on the B2260!