How to flash Debian on Bubblegum-96 with SD card
This section show how to install an operating system to your Bubblegum-96 using the SD Card method on a Linux host computer. This method will require an SD card with at least 4GB of storage.
- Step 1: Download the compressed SD image and decompress it.
- Step 2: Create the SD card (>4G)
- Step 3: Flash your Bubblegum-96 board
- Step 4: Reboot Bubblegum-96
###Step1. Download the compressed SD image and decompress it
Depending on your region, download one of the following compressed images (
For Chinese users:
For Global users:
Decompress it with following command:
$ gzip -dk sd-burn.img.gz
Step 2: Create the SD card
$ cd folder
# folder is where you saved the image
# Find your SD card device. eg. /dev/sdx
$ sudo dd if=sd-burn.img of=/dev/sdx bs=32M
# dd img to the whole sd card. It will take about 6mins
Step3: Flash your Bubblegum-96 board
- Insert your SD card into Bubblegum
- Boot from SD card:
- Press ADFU key for 5 seconds
- Power on without releasing ADFU key
- Continue pressing ADFU key for 3 seconds
- This Bubblegum will boot from SD card. The LEDs between USB2.0 and USB3.0 will be turned on after 10 seconds.
- The bashes will run and flash board automatically. It will take about 6mins.
- The LEDs between USB2.0 and USB3.0 will be turned off once flashing finished.
Step4: Reboot Bubblegum-96
Press “reset” button on the board, and your Bubblegum-96 will reboot into Debian.