This guide will help you choose and install an operating system and installation method on your Qualcomm Robotics RB2 development kit.
To appropriately follow this installation guide you will need to:
- Download necessary files
- Choose host machine
- Follow flashing instructions
Fastboot is supported by the board and can be used for installs.
This method requires the following hardware:
- Qualcomm Robotics RB2 development kit with power supply
- Host machine (Linux, Mac OS X, or Windows)
- USB to USB Type C cable
- USB Mouse and/or keyboard (not required to perform flash)
- HDMI Monitor with full size HDMI cable (not required to perform flash)
Go to the Downloads page to get your boot image and root file system image (rootfs).
Choose host machine