Execute unique configurations to customize your HiKey experience.
- Wireless TI Module (Debian)
- Shows steps for configuiring the wireless TI module on your HiKey running Debian
- The HiKey board does not support a battery powered RTC. Learn how to install a “fake clock” here
- Bluetooth® wireless technology audio devices are supported on HiKey.
- For more information on using the USB utility included on your HiKey board.
- System LEDs
- Each board LED has a directory in your sys folder. Click here for more information on how to use/toggle
- OpenOCD JTAG on HiKey
- Learn where and how to populate/use the JTAG header on your HiKey