Using the ROCK960
A comprehensive guide to using the ROCK960 Consumer Edition development board. This guide is written by Vamrs and the 96Boards team at Linaro with community contributions and links to third-party content.
- Choose and install an operating system on your ROCK960
- This page provides links to the latest pre-built software downloads
- Build from Source
- Instructions for building and flashing the components of your favorite operating systems
- Getting Started
- Learn about your ROCK960 board, how to prepare and set up for basic use
- Useful Guides
- Useful guides for how to make the most use of your ROCK960
- Hardware Documentation
- Explore what makes your ROCK960 unique, technical specifications, schematics, hardware notes and more…
- Troubleshooting and Support
- From bug reports and current issues, to forum access and other useful resources, we want to help you find answers.