Shiratech Bosch Sensors Mezzanine is a 96Boards compatible mezzanine board that adds a set of sensors to any 96Boards CE/EE boards.
This quick start guide will show you how to connect the mezzanine and install the on board sensors demo application on Debian Linux.
- Bosch Sensors Mezzanine board
- Quick start guide
- USB flash drive or Micro SD card
- 96Boards CE board running latest Debian Linux, in this guide we will use the Dragonboard 410C
- Power supply
- HDMI monitor and cable
- USB mouse and keyboard
Running the mezzanine for the first time
- Connect the mezzanine on top of your 96BoardsCE board.
- Connect HDMI monitor,USB keyboard and USB mouse to your board.
- Power on your board.
- Download and install the latest Debian Linux for your 96Boards CE board. For Dragonboard 410C follow the instructions in the following link
On board sensors demo installation
- Download the sensor demo applicationfrom the following link
- Copy the file sensordemo_1.0_all.deb to a USB flash drive or micro SD card and connect it to your 96Board CE board.
- Open a terminal window.
- To install the sensors demo application, type
$ sudo apt-get install <sensor-demo.deb path>
- Once installation is complete open a Web browser and type the following address:
- The web browser will show an HTML page displaying the five on-board sensors data readings refreshing.
- Move the board and see the absolute orientation sensor data readings changes according to the board movement.
- To remove the sensor demo application type:
$sudo apt-get remove sensordemo