Stand alone DragonBoard 845c will ship with the Thundecomm custom Linux image. If the DragonBoard 845c is purchased as part of a kit, it may have a different pre-loaded operating system.
This guide will help you choose and install an operating system and installation method on your DragonBoard 845.
To appropriately follow this installation guide you will need to:
- Download necessary files
- Choose host machine
- Follow flashing instructions
Fastboot is supported by the board and can be used for installs.
This method requires the following hardware:
- DragonBoard 845 with power supply
- Host machine (Linux, Mac OS X, or Windows)
- USB to USB Type C cable
- USB Mouse and/or keyboard (not required to perform flash)
- HDMI Monitor with full size HDMI cable (not required to perform flash)
Go to the Downloads page to get your bootloader, boot image, and root file system image (rootfs).
Choose host machine
Attempt to recover a board from a bad flash resulting in a soft-bricked board.