Using the Developerbox
A comprehensive guide to using the 96Boards Enterprise Edition Developerbox. This guide is written by the 96Boards team at Linaro with community contributions and links to third-party content.
- Getting Started
- Learn about your Developerbox, how to prepare and set up for basic use
- Useful Guides
- These guides will help to get you started with a variety of available on-boards software
- Hardware Documentation
- Explore what makes your Developerbox unique, technical specifications, schematics, hardware notes and more…
- Troubleshooting and Support
- From bug reports and current issues, to forum access and other useful resources, we want to help you find answers
- Already familiar with your 96Boards? Skip the board bring up sections and go straight to your download!
- Choose and install an operating system on your Developerbox
- Build from Source
- Instructions for building and flashing the Developerbox system firmware