Using the BPi96
NOTE: THE I/O VOLTAGE ON THIS BOARD IS 3.3V AND IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY 96BOARDS MEZZANINES OR PERIPHERALS NOT EXPLICITLY DESIGNED FOR 3.3V TOLERANCE.
- Building for BPi96
- In a few simple steps, learn how to build and flash your own applications to the BPi96.
- Find instructions on how to flash new applications to your BPi96!
- This page contains prebuilt OS and Application files, simply download and flash to get started.
- Getting Started
- Learn about your BPi96 board, how to prepare and set up for basic use
- Useful Guides
- These guides will help to get you started with a variety of available on-boards software
- Hardware Documentation
- Explore what makes your BPi96 unique, technical specifications, schematics, hardware notes and more…
- Troubleshooting and Support
- From bug reports and current issues, to forum access and other useful resources, we want to help you find answers