Using the Ivy5661
A comprehensive guide to using the Ivy5661 IoT Edition board. This guide is written by the 96Boards team at Linaro with community contributions and links to third-party content.
- Building for Ivy5661
- In a few simple steps, learn how to build and flash your own applications to the Ivy5661.
- Find instructions on how to flash new applications to your Ivy5661!
- This page contains prebuilt OS and Application files, simply download and flash to get started.
- Getting Started
- Learn about your Ivy5661 board, how to prepare and set up for basic use
- Hardware Documentation
- Explore what makes your Ivy5661 unique, technical specifications, schematics, hardware notes and more…
- Troubleshooting and Support
- From bug reports and current issues, to forum access and other useful resources, we want to help you find answers