Learn about your Nitrogen board as well as how to prepare and set up for basic use
Setup - What you will need
- Board based on the nRF52832 microcontroller
- USB to MicroUSB cable
- Mezzanine Products
- These devices allow you to expand your experience with any 96Boards by adding peripherals and enhancing onboard components
Out of the Box
The following subsections should describe how to get started with the Nitrogen using the release build shipped with the boards. The Nitrogen board is ready to use “out of the box” with a preinstalled version of the Zephyr RTOS.
|Storage||512KB onboard Flash|
|USB||1 x Micro USB|
|Expansion Interface||1 x 20pin 2.0mm pitch Low speed connector|
|Digital Out Voltage||1.8V|
|Analog In Voltage||1.8V|
For more information, please refer to the Hardware User Manual
Starting the board for the first time
Learn to build and flash applications to your Nitrogen Board
It’s time to see what your Nitrogen can do. From here you can learn how to build your own applications, or flash some of our pre-built ones, available on the Downloads page:
- Downloads page: This page contains prebuilt OS and Application files, simply download and flash to get started!
- Building for Nitrogen: In a few simple steps, here you will learn how to build and flash your own application to the Nitrogen.
- Installation page: Find instructions on how to flash new applications to your Nitrogen!
- From bug reports and current issues, to forum access and other useful resources, we want to help you find answers
Back to the Nitrogen documentation home page