The 96Boards Click Mezzanine allows engineers to connect their low-speed (LS) mezzanine to Click Boards. The mezzanine breaks out the LS header to two MikroBUS sites, each supporting one Click board. Through common interfaces such as UART, SPI, and I2C, the MikroBUS standard offers many 100’s of sensor, display, storage, timing, mixed-signal, and audio Click boards.
- LS Mezzanine connectivity
- Two MikroBUS sites, with the following interfaces
- Analog input
- On-board ADC
- Additionally, the SK also includes three Click boards that add the following features:
- 6 Degree-of-Freedom Inertial Measurement
- 2x16 Character Display
- 96Boards Click Mezzanine
- Additionally, the SK also includes three Click boards:
- MIKROE-1985, USB-UART Click
- MIKROE-2453, LCD Mini Click
- MIKROE-2731, LSM6DSL Click
For more information, please view the Product Brief.