- More Info
- Product Brief
Introducing the Shiratech LTE and Sensor Mezzanine, the easiest and fastest way to add LTE connectivity and full context awareness to your product
Cellular Modem Quectel EC25 LTE
- LTE CAT 4 Max 150Mbps (DL) 50Mbps (UL).
- LTE category 4 module optimized for M2M and IoT applications.
- Worldwaide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage.
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment.
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication system.
On-Board Sensor Key Features
Outputs fused sensor data - Quaternion, Euler angles, Rotation vector, Linear acceleration, Gravity, Heading.
- 3 Sensors in one device - triaxial 16bit gyroscope, triaxial 14bit accelerometor and full performance geomagnetic sensor.
- Intelligent power management - normal, low power and suspended modes.
Analog Device ADUX1020
- Multifunction photometric sensor and signal conditioning
- Fully integrated AFE, ADC, LED driver and timing core.
- Enable an ambient light rejection capability using both optical and analog filtering.
- Gesture recognition with 0.5cm to 15cm range
- Proximity sensing to 20cm
- Gesture/proximity works under infrared (IR) transparent glass or other materials
- Fully integrated miniature module: 940nm Laser VCSEL. VCSEL driver, ranging sensor with advanced embedded micro controller
- Fast Accurate distance ranging - Measures absolute range up to 2m. Reported range is independent of the target reflectance
- Eye safe - Class 1 laser device
Analog Device ADT7410
- High performance temperature sensor
- Temperature accuracy
- +/- 0.5C from -40C to +105C (2.7V to 3.6V)
- +/-0.4C from -40C to +105C (3.9V)
- 16 bit temperature resolution
- Fast first temperature conversion on power up of 6ms
- Easy implementation - No temperature calibration/correction required by user. No linearity correction required