Advanced Hardware Security for IoT at Scale
STINGER96 is a 96Boards IoT Edition compatible (IE extended) base board from Shiratech. The board provides full support for 96Boards IoT Edition (IE) mezzanines via the Low Speed expansion connector, and features LTE connectivity using the Quectel BG96 NB-IoT modem. The board incorporates the following key elements:
- STM32MP157 SoC with dual Arm ® Cortex ® -A7 and Cortex®-M4 Cores, a very energy-efficient, performance rich SoC, highly suitable for low-power embedded and consumer applications.
- Quectel BG96 LTE an ultra-low power consumption LTE Cat-M1/NB1/EGPRS module delivering 375Kbps downlink and 375Kbps uplink data rates. Also provides pin-to-pin compatibility with Quectel LTE module EG91/EG95, Cat NB1 (NB-IoT) module BC95, UMTS/HSPA module UG95/UG96 and GSM/GPRS module M95.
- Running Yocto – A Linux distribution aimed for embedded and IoT software.
- 96Boards Low Speed expansion connector, allowing the connection of additional 96Boards mezzanines as needed.
- 2 micro USB connectors (USB and monitor), a micro SD card connector and a micro SIM connector.
|Form factor||Conform to 96Boards IoT Edition Extended (1.8V) |
40 Pin Low Speed Expansion Connector
|SoC||ST Microelectronics STM32MP157 |
32 bit dual-core Arm ® Cortex ® -A7 and 32 bit Cortex®-M4 with FPU/MPU
Vivante® - OpenGL® ES 2.0
|RAM||DDR3 – 64M x 32bit (2Gbit/256MB)|
|LTE||Quectel BG96 LTE modem|
|USB||2.0 OTG USB A Connector|
|Storage||SLC NAND FLASH – 1G x 8bit (8Gbit/1GB) |
micro SD connector