The STM32 Sensor board is a 96Boards mezzanine board based around the STM32F446 MCU (named B-F446E-96B01A). This board enables users to prototype systems that are aware of their environment, thanks to the embedded sensors for movement, pressure and sound. It can be plugged directly on top of 96Boards consumer edition (CE) products and supports multiple expansion possibilities through the Arduino™ Uno Revision 3 and Grove™connectivity. The integrated ST-Link debugger facilitates software development, drag-and-drop programming and provides direct access to the ARM® mbed™on-line resources.
The 96Boards Mezzanine board with the STM32F446 MCU (B-F446E-96B01A) enables users to prototype systems that are aware of their environment, thanks to the embedded sensors for movement, pressure and sound. It can directly be plugged on top of the 96Boards CE cards and supports multiple expansion possibilities through the ArduinoTM Uno Revision 3 or the GroveTM connectivity. The integrated ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger facilitates software development, drag- and-drop programming and provides a direct access to the ARM® mbedTM on-line resources.
- Based on STM32F446 MCU ARM® Cortex® -M4 180MHz in LQFP100 package
- Compliant with the 96Boards CE standard
- Two types of extension resources: – 96Boards high/low-speed connectivity – ArduinoTM Uno Revision 3 and GroveTM connectivity
- ARM® mbedTM -enabled (see http://mbed.org) planned for the first quarter of 2016
- Integrated MEMS sensors: – 9-axis accelerometer/gyroscope/magnetometer – Pressure, microphone
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer
- USB re-enumeration capability: – Virtual Com port – Mass storage – Debug port
- Supported by wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IARTM, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs, ARM® mbedTM online
- More Info
- Read More on ST.com