3D Printed Case
Use OpenSCAD to create a 3D printed case for DragonBoard 410c. OpenSCAD is free software for creating solid 3D CAD objects and is available for Linux/UNIX, MS Windows, and Mac OS X.
This project creates a protective case for the DragonBoard 410c. There are two variants of the case:
- The “box” version places the screws that hold the box together outside the DragonBoard 410c, which is good for creating a large enough box to balance a 5” Waveshare display on. The “box” can be extended vertically to hold a 2x16 LCD display, or a 5” HDMI display can be added in a separate box. The separate 5” LCD box can be mated to the DragonBoard 410c box with hinges or can be a standalone item only linked with the cables.
- The “micro box” holds the DragonBoard 410c and nothing else, which is useful for building a pocket size system. A 75x75mm VESA mount can be added to the “micro box” to allow easy mounting onto a VESA monitor.
- Creator: Lawrence King, Qualcomm Canada, Inc.
- Project Name: 3D Printed Case
- Type of Project: Demonstrations (Projects showcasing individual features of a 96Boards product)
- Project Category: 3D Printing & Modeling
- Board(s) used: DragonBoard 410c