Amazon Web Services (AWS) IoT
The DragonBoard™ 410c AWS IoT SDK kit includes applications that utilize the Amazon Web Services IoT.
DragonPulse app utilizes NodeJS, MQTT protocol, and Amazon AWS services, to interact with Ubuntu shell commands. Extract performance and summary statistics to remotely monitor top CPU consumption, memory usage, network traffic, and disk space.
DragonConnect app connects and communicates with the DragonBoard. Written in C and integrating a 2-way MQTT channel through Amazon AWS, DragonConnect reads/writes to Ubuntu file handlers allowing control of on-board IO.
- Creator: Arrow Electronics
- Project Name: Amazon Web Services (AWS) IoT
- Type of Project: Demonstrations (Projects showcasing individual features of a 96Boards product)
- Project Category: IoT
- Board(s) used: DragonBoard 410c
- View Project on Qualcomm Developer Network
- aws-iot-device-sdk source code
- aws-iot-dragonconnect-c app
- Setting up the DragonBoard
- Downloading and installing the Arrow Electronics AWS demo