This guide will walk you through the steps required to build an “S.O.S.“, a bracelet that works as an emergency call in situations of imminent risk. Its use is targeted for people that tend to go to places like bars, malls and restaurants frequently; it is a bracelet with a sensor that sends an alarm and its location to the security guards of the place to a certain beacon when a particular sequence is applied to the sensor.
- Creator: Brace Yourself team from Tecnologico de Monterrey, Chihuahua
- Project Name: Brace Yourself
- Type of Project: Demonstrations (Projects showcasing individual features of a 96Boards product)
- Project Category: Demo/robotics/drone, robotics project or similar probably involving both hardware and software components
- Board(s) used: DragonBoard 410c