This is a great demo of the simplicity and power of the DragonBoard 410c that would interest younger programmers.
In this project, the DragonBoard 410c is combined with a Mezzanine Kit to create a sample game. All of the development for the project is done on the DragonBoard 410c, and no external computers are required to develop and run the game.
- Creator: Lawrence King, Qualcomm Canada, Inc.
- Project Name: Breakerball
- Type of Project: Demonstrations (Projects showcasing individual features of a 96Boards product)
- Project Category: Gaming, IoT, Sensors
- Board(s) used: DragonBoard 410c
- View Project on Qualcomm Developer Network
- Source Code
- Breakerball PowerPoint Presentation
- Live Interview at Maker Faire Bay Area, May 20, 2016