This project is designed to read out images under the home partition and display them in a certain sequence to realize different transitions like left-right image switchover, fade in-out, louver etc. The project is also designed to allow the user to select the previous or next image using two buttons, and implement image processing options such as adjusting contrast, brightness and corrosion expansion.
We have an ever-expanding digital library, and thanks to advancements in data storage, we can digitize photo albums into a tiny micro SD card. The desired outcome of this project is to simplify access to our digital albums.
- Creator: Wang Fulei - Student, Zhengzhou University of Light Industry
- Project Name: Digital Album
- Type of Project: Demonstrations (Projects showcasing individual features of a 96Boards product)
- Project Category: Digital Signage, Smart Home
- Board(s) used: DragonBoard 410c