Gumstix Gadget Drone
Gumstix has put together a working 96Boards drone using the Qualcomm DragonBoard 410c and the AeroCore 2 Mezzanine from Gumstix. 96Boards and the Gumstix AeroCore 2 card are used to fly a drone with PX4 R/C and wireless, telemetry, and video feed capabilities.
- Creator: Keith Lee from Gumstix
- Project Name: 96Boards and Gumstix GadgetDrone
- Type of Project: Demonstrations (Projects showcasing individual features of a 96Boards product)
- Project Category: Demo/robotics/drone, robotics project or similar probably involving both hardware and software components
- Board(s) used: DragonBoard 410c
GadgetDrone Flight Test (Drone view)
Live drone demo on OpenHours ep.25
While instructions might be made available in other formats at a later time, the following RSS URL can be used to guide you through the entire building and software installation process.