Hand Gesture Recognition
The project is designed to implement a program that can recognize simple hand gestures of rock, paper and scissors on a DragonBoard™ 410c development board from Arrow Electronics that is hosting a Debian operating system, using Python development language and Open CV vision processing library.
Aim of this demo is to introduce developers to the concept of image recognition and image processing on the DragonBoard 410c. Using a popular game of “Rock, Paper and Scissors”, developers can get familiar with the basic process of image collection, target image acquisition and recognition program design.
- Creator: Long Hui, Thunder Software Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Project Name: Hand Gesture Recognition
- Type of Project: Demonstrations (Projects showcasing individual features of a 96Boards product)
- Project Category: Robotics, Gaming, Smart Home
- Board(s) used: DragonBoard 410c