Demonstrates the use of mosquitto as a broker and paho as a client for MQTT messages. MQTT messages are published (using a twitter feed as content). A subscriber client subscribes to these MQTT messages and displays them on an emulated lcd display. Intended for ‘getting started’ with MQTT and CE 96Boards.
- Creator: Bill Fletcher from Linaro
- Project Name: MQTT publisher/subscriber demo
- Type of Project: Application/component/library: Software application, component or library
- Project Category: Demo/robotics/drone, robotics project or similar probably involving both hardware and software components
- Board(s) used: CE Edition 96Boards
Live Mosquitto demo on OpenHours ep.31