Remote Video Monitoring and Target Tracking
This project aims to implement video acquisition by using a USB camera and provide web access using Wi-Fi communication on the DragonBoard™ 410c from Arrow Electronics. In addition, it is also designed to use open-source motion codes to detect and track the moving objects in a video and configure the monitoring parameters, image output and mode. A developer may conveniently integrate this demo to his own DIY project to realize video monitoring related functions.
This demo is designed to teach people how to realize web video monitoring and target tracking by using the open-source motion library on DragonBoard 410c board.
- Creator: Long Hui, Thunder Software Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Project Name: Remote Video Monitoring and Target Tracking
- Type of Project: Demonstrations (Projects showcasing individual features of a 96Boards product)
- Project Category: IoT, Robotics, Smart CIties, Smart Home
- Board(s) used: DragonBoard 410c