This project is for the Smart Cities Hackathon. The main point of doing this project learn how to use the DragonBoard. The project objetive is to let the user know if in a parking lot are free parking spots, this using the security camera to locate all the cars in the parking lot and count them for the process and see the spots.
- Creator: Super Parking team from Tecnologico de Monterrey, Chihuahua
- Project Name: Super Parking
- Type of Project: Demonstrations (Projects showcasing individual features of a 96Boards product)
- Project Category: Demo/robotics/drone, robotics project or similar probably involving both hardware and software components
- Board(s) used: 96Boards Consumer Edition
Super Parking Video Submission
Super Parking Presentation and Demo