The 96Boards Social Media Ticker
Currently this is what the functionality is:
- Reads soil moisture content
- Demonstrates use of MCP3004 ADC on LinkSprite Mezzanine
- Controls Water pump when the soil starts to run dry.
- Displays Status on I2C 16x2 LCD Character Display
Notable Python and External Libraries and Programs
- MRAA: Low Level Skeleton Library for I/O Communication on GNU/Linux platforms. This is the recommended 96Boards I/O library.
- UPM: UPM is a sensor library with high-level APIs that make it easy to connect and use sensors and actuators in IoT solutions. It is based on MRAA.
Source The source for this project is available at: https://github.com/96boards-projects/automated-indoor-irrigation