The 96Boards Social Media Ticker
Currently this is what the functionality is:
- Support the following Platforms
- Displays the number of followers on the 5 LED Matrix Displays
- Displays Platform Logo on the OLED display
- Cycles between each Platform every 10 sec.
- Refreshes every 30 sec
- Rinse and Repeat
0Auth APIs Used
- Twitter: Full 0Auth API from https://developer.twitter.com/content/developer-twitter/en.html
- YouTube: API Key from https://developers.google.com/youtube/
- Instagram: Simple query trick to get follower data without a using developer account ;)
Notable Python Modules
- Tweepy: An easy-to-use Python library for accessing the Twitter API.
- Requests: Requests allows you to send organic, grass-fed HTTP/1.1 requests, without the need for manual labor.
Notable External Arduino Libraries
Source The source for this project is available at: https://github.com/96boards-projects