Using the HiKey970
A comprehensive guide to using the HiKey970 Consumer Edition development board. This guide is written by the 96Boards team at Linaro with community contributions and links to third-party content.
- Already familiar with your 96Boards? Skip the board bring up sections and go straight to your download!
- Choose and install an operating system on your HiKey970
- Build from Source
- Instructions for building and flashing the components of your favorite operating systems
- Getting Started
- Learn about your HiKey970 board, how to prepare and set up for basic use
- Useful Guides
- These guides will help to get you started with a variety of available on-boards software
- Hardware Documentation
- Explore what makes your HiKey970 unique, technical specifications, schematics, hardware notes and more…
- From bug reports and current issues, to forum access and other useful resources, we want to help you find answers