Following instructions specifies how to flash the firmware onto WisTrio board from a Linux host machine:
$ git clone https://git.code.sf.net/p/stm32flash/code stm32flash-code $ cd stm32flash-code $ make $ sudo make install
Download the firmware from Git repo.
- Trigger ROM bootloader
- Connect 96Boards WisTrio to your Linux PC using, USB-Micro to USB-A cable.
- ROM bootloader can be triggered by the following pattern:
- Connect BOOT0 to VDD (link pin 1 and 2 on J12)
- Press and release the RST button
- Flash the firmware onto WisTrio
$ sudo stm32flash -b 115200 -w ./Firmware/RAK811_HF_trackerboard_V18.104.22.168.bin -v -g 0x08000000 /dev/ttyUSB0
/dev/ttyUSB0is the serial port exposed by WisTrio
- Once the firmware is flashed, unlink J12 and connect to the WisTrio serial port using minicom
$ sudo minicom -D /dev/ttyUSB0
Note: For getting the AT command response, Local echo needs to be turned ON. On minicom, this can be achieved by
Ctrl + A, E. After entering the AT commands, press
Ctrl + J.