Instruction to use the Mezzanine as a Stand Alone Dev Board
These instructions will allow you to use the STM32 Sensor Mezzanine as a Stand alone Development Platform and program it using a regular PC and the micro-usb ST-LINK Programming Port.
- Make sure the Mezzanine is powered off and not attached to any Board.
- Locate Jumper JP4
- Back side of the Mezzanine
- Below the High Speed Header
- Below JP71-JP81
- Close Jumper JP4 using Solder
- Make sure JP5, right next to the ST-LINK micro-usb port is also closed
- Connect the micro-usb to your PC
- A USB storage device with a label similar to “B96B-F446VE” should show up with a capacity of around 532Kb
- Follow our Arm mbed Guide from Step 4 and start Programming!